St. Petersburg’s Treasure Island had a sudden beginning—and an interesting series of events that led to its fantastical name.
Craving the sun, water, and beauty of Florida? Looking for an LGBT-friendly hotel, gay nightlife, or activities to meet new friends? Planning a romantic getaway, friend food trip, or arts and culture-packed getaway? Let OUTCOAST help you plan your dream vacation to Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Whether you are looking for basic information about the Gulf Coast Region, or interested in a VIP concierge experience, OUTCOAST offers four options to meet the basic to complex needs of our travelers. For a list of all services we offer, click here.
Resource Services: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions on where to go and what to do
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to visit
- Advice on family-friendly destinations
- Quick travel tips
- Access to online travel articles, events, and services
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15.
Itinerary: $50 per day
- Customized Daily Travel Itinerary
- Unlimited email/chat with travel concierge
- Up to 2 rounds of trip revisions
- List of resources to book recommended activities and reservations
- Assistance with hotel booking
- 20 minute Phone call review
- 7 Day Turnaround time
Itinerary PLUS: $100 per day
All Itinerary items are included PLUS the following
- Reservation assistance
- Activity Reservations
- Assistance with transportation booking
- 2 Additional Revisions
- 30 Minute Phone call review
VIP Service: $100/day + $100 per hour of added services*
All Itinerary PLUS items are included. In addition, the following services are offered at an hourly rate:
- Airport Meet n Greet
- Meet Upon Arrival to Hotel
- Book Limo Service to and from activities
- Help with Shopping
- Accompany to activity, event, doctor, etc.
- Charter a yacht, helicopter, etc.
- 24h information support
- Make telephone calls
- Find contacts
- Buy and deliver gift baskets, flowers, chocolate, champagne, etc
- Stock refrigerator
- Private Tours
*Day Package rates available – Inquire for more info
Learn about the worst cities in Florida. Find out about which cities you should avoid on your travels through the Sunshine State