- The new ONE condo tower in St. Petersburg has been closing on all of its units, but some of the prices and square footage listed for the development don’t jibe with public records. The details are in this nice investigative piece from real estate reporter Susan Taylor Martin at the Tampa Bay Times.
- Speaking of ONE, the developers have released more details about a new project they’re proposing for downtown St. Pete.
- Check out this fantastic story about an enclave of mid-century modern homes in southern St. Petersburg. One of them is for sale.
- Former Bucs quarterback Vinny Testerverde apparently has resorted to an auction to unload his Odessa lakefront home.
- A big new development on the west side of the Hillsborough River just north of downtown is being touted as the start of a renaissance in that area.
- They’ve broken ground on a new luxury condominium project in Tampa along Bayshore that was designed by local architect Tim Clemmons.
- This is a nice little story about the Kenwood neighborhood finding its groove as an artists’ enclave.
- Check this out: There’s a new tool on Realtor.com that helps you decide if you can afford that fourth bedroom you’ve always wanted.
- Downtown Largo is getting new streetscaping, retail space and apartments, and that has people excited for future growth in that area.
- Speaking of downtown growth, this is a good look at how the past 10 years have really seen a change in the downtowns of Tampa and St. Petersburg.
Love the Tampa Bay area, click here.
Disclaimer: There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you (for which we are extremely grateful).