During times of crisis, OUTCOAST offers the LGBTQ community (and allies) a safe space to reach out for support, volunteers, and resources. Due to impending Hurricane Irma, we know that it will be more important than ever before to offer support to fellow neighbors, business owners, and friends.
Feel free to share how community members can offer you or your business support, or if you are available to provide support or transportation to others.
- Business solicitations are not allowed.
- If you are offering transportation services to people in need, you must hold a valid license, registration, and insurance.
- You must be a member or ally of the LGBTQ community to request or offer support.
- Career opportunities and real estate listings must be submitted through our career and real estate pages.
- Posts must include all details (location, interests, support needed, support offered, limitations, etc).
- You are responsible for contacting interested party. OUTCOAST is simply providing the communication vehicle.
Listings not conforming to the guidelines will not be published.
Listings will automatically be removed after 30 days, but may be extended upon request. Entries not conforming to the guidelines will not be published.
By filling out the form below you agree that you will not hold OUTCOAST, LLC liable for volunteer and transportation services offered or provided, nor will you hold OUTCOAST, LLC responsible for injuries sustained while providing these services to those in need.