Update: We created this page a while back focused on promoting all LGBTQ events. Since the Coronavirus has negatively impacted in-person concerts, fundraisers and shows, we are now accepting virtual events in addition to in-person events. You do not have to be LGBTQ to post an event, but you must be an ally to the community. We are all struggling and we are all in this together.
- Events must be LGBT-inclusive.
- Events must be located in Florida. If virtual, the host business or hosting venue must be located in Florida.
- Events must include all details (age limits, alcohol present, event cost, etc)
- We are currently waiving event posting fees through 2021. So you DO NOT need to be an event partner to post an event.
- Trainings and webinars are allowed, but must be FREE to the virtual attendee.
- If the event is in person, please include COVID safety info.
Events not conforming to the guidelines will not be published. If you are interested in learning more about an annual Event Partnership or sponsorship, please contact us.