Provided by Team Celli, Keeping It Real is a one-stop compilation of real estate news, restaurant reviews and retail news focusing on St. Petersburg and the bay area.
This week, Team Celli offers the latest news and trends in the St Petersburg Real Estate Market:
- Tampa Bay might be seeing signs of a buyers’ market. (We’ve noticed that ourselves, with houses staying on the market longer or seeing price reductions before selling.)
- A Miami group that’s been building apartments downtown has purchased more property in the EDGE District, including the buildings where popular Cuban restaurant Bodega is located.
- Two major pieces of residential real estate have gone on the market in St. Pete: a penthouse in the Ovation that’s the most expensive condo in the area right now, and the “Glass House” condo at the top of Signature Place. The photos are worth the click, trust us.
- Speaking of Signature Place, the owners there are celebrating its rebirth as extensive work is coming to a close on the unique building. You might recall the stucco had been falling off in chunks, and owners had to pay hefty assessments to get it fixed. We recently sold a unit in there and can attest: The place is immaculate and beautiful inside and out. The common areas are some of the best we’ve ever seen.
- St. Petersburg has finally made a deal on some land downtown that used to be the home of iconic drugstore Webb’s City. It will be home to a new corporate headquarters for UPC Insurance.
- A new 11-story boutique hotel is planned in the EDGE District. (If you haven’t been in that area in a while, you’ll be amazed at all of the construction and building going on.)
- Another area of the city that’s getting attention is the Skyway Marina District. It’s filling up fast with apartments, retail, restaurants and office space.
To sign up for the Keeping it Real newsletter, click here.
Keeping It Real is compiled by Anne Glover, marketing specialist for Team Celli. Send feedback to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more real estate information, click here.
Disclaimer: There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you (for which we are extremely grateful).