We are on the lookout for talented, goal-oriented part-time and full-time sales agents that have a passion for helping their clients succeed and want to be part of a growing platform with a fresh perspective.
You will generate leads, follow-up on leads generated from our website, and get potential clients excited about the branding/marketing strategies and services that we offer.
Qualified professionals will work from home and can expect a generous commission structure with the potential for long-term residual income, the ability to pursue as many leads as you want, and a flexible schedule with options for full-time or part-time hours.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, please read on to learn about us…
OUTCOAST amplifies the voices of Florida’s Gulf Coast LGBTQ+ community through editorial business marketing, photojournalism, and story-telling. We offer more than your basic online media company or news platform. We are marketing partners, too!
OUTOCAST provides the complete advertising solution for companies interested in marketing their services and product offerings to the LGBTQ+ community.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- press release writing
- travel blogging
- editorial marketing
- event photography
- social media marketing
- marketing consultation
- real estate listings and marketing services
- career listings
- event calendar
We help our clients establish an amazing online marketing presence that naturally attracts new leads and converts them into long-term customers. Prospects get to know our clients before they even meet them through our story-sharing services.
What makes the LGBTQ+ community a Dream Market?*
- 15 million U.S. adults identify as LGBT (6.8% of US population)
- 3 million Americans live in same sex households.
- 75% of gays and lesbians live in “Double Income No Kid” households.
- 40% of LGBTQ consumers prefer companies that advertise to them.
- 55% of LGBTQ consumers do business with and apply for jobs with companies committed to diversity.
- 70% of LGBTQ adults pay a premium for LGBTQ-supportive businesses services
These numbers are significantly higher along Florida’s Gulf Coast!
- Expertise in tele/online/and in-person sales with excellent customer service skills
- A solid understanding of social media marketing and the desire to learn much more
- Experience with CRM databases (ex: Salesforce, Pipedrive, Insightly, etc)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Gmail, Google Calendar preferred
- Great communication skills via phone, online chat, email, and in person
- Writing skills a bonus. Journalists or bloggers will have the opportunity to earn higher commission rates.
- Professional Liability Insurance preferred, but not required.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to commit to at least 20 hours of effort each week.
To submit a proposal, please send us your resume, specify your interest in a part-time or full-time sales position, and tell us about a recent sales experience where you exceeded a client’s specific needs in a creative way. Also tell us a little bit about yourself and why you feel like you’d be an ideal fit for OUTCOAST.
Note: This is a contract/freelance position only. Contracted professionals will be required to submit a W-9 to OUTCOAST. Contractors are paid on a monthly basis.
*Source: Witeck‐Combs/Harris Interactive