CJPaws has taken in over one hundred animals, so far, in 2019. Donations from this event go directly to the non-profit charity organization.
Is it time to make your Florida vacation a staycation? Whether you’re interested in retiring to Florida’s Gulf Coast, becoming a snowbird, or investing in rental property, OUTCOAST is here to help with all of your relocation and moving needs.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly realtors, moving companies, mortgage companies, interior designers, and hotels at the ready to make your transition down south a smooth one.
Once you have settled in, we can also provide you with local resources to get you started, hands on support to make things easier, and personalized services that make your new home in Florida feel like home sooner.
LIVE Guidance: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions on resources
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to LIVE
- Quick travel tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
LIVE Personalized: $100
- Initial 30-Minute phone call to better understand your relocation needs
- Based on our conversation and your location, budget, and urgency, we will provide a personalized list that includes all necessary resources (realtors, moving companies, furniture companies, interior designers, etc).
- Assistance with long term stay hotel booking while you look for your new home
- 2 Day Turnaround time
LIVE Personalize PLUS: $300
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in scheduling moving company
- Assist in scheduling cleaning service for old home and new home
- Assist in scheduling consult with Interior Designer
- Provide resources for transfer of utilities/service, change of address, item donation, etc.
Americans love sunshine. And they’re moving to Florida to find it. Find out why people are flocking to Florida and to which towns they are moving.
Homebuyers have a choice in today’s market of purchasing a pre-owned resale home or a “never been lived in” brand new home. Today’s new construction