Team Celli real estate's monthly report of new and continuing real estate projects is must reading for those who like to keep up to date.
Is it time to make your Florida vacation a staycation? Whether you’re interested in retiring to Florida’s Gulf Coast, becoming a snowbird, or investing in rental property, OUTCOAST is here to help with all of your relocation and moving needs.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly realtors, moving companies, mortgage companies, interior designers, and hotels at the ready to make your transition down south a smooth one.
Once you have settled in, we can also provide you with local resources to get you started, hands on support to make things easier, and personalized services that make your new home in Florida feel like home sooner.
LIVE Services: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions on resources
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to LIVE
- Quick travel tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
LIVE Personalized Resource List: $200
- Initial phone call to better understand your relocation needs
- Based on our conversation and your location, budget, and urgency, we will provide a personalized list that includes all necessary resources (realtors, moving companies, furniture companies, interior designers, etc).
- Assistance with long term stay hotel booking while you look for your new home
- 2 Day Turnaround time
LIVE Personalize Resource List PLUS: $500
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in scheduling moving company
- Assist in scheduling cleaning service for old home and new home
- Assist in scheduling consult with Interior Designer
- Provide resources for transfer of utilities/service, change of address, item donation, etc.
VIP Service: $500 + $100 per hour of added services*
All LIVE items are included. In addition, the following services are offered at an hourly rate:
- Airport Meet n Greet
- Meet Upon Arrival to Hotel
- Help with Shopping
- Stock Refrigerator
- 24h information support
- Make telephone calls
- Find contacts
- Hire and Oversee cleaning service
- Coordinate transfer of utility services
- Assist with purchasing new appliances
- Hire and Oversee moving company
- Arrange donations of unwanted items
- On-Site support for deliveries, service providers, etc.
*Day Package rates available – Inquire for more info
The best place to live in Florida could be Sarasota, according to the US News and World Report. Learn more about why living in Southwest Florida ranked well
Tampa ranked as one of the best cities for LGBTQ seniors. Learn more about why the city is a great place for retired LGBTQ individuals