• Did you know 88% of LGBT adults want LGBT trained providers?
• Did you know that 67% are concerned about neglect and 61% are
concerned about limited access to services?
Join us to learn about the unique challenges of LGBT adults living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias and strategies to help LGBT individuals age with pride.
• Special showing of documentary film GenSilent.
• Embracing the Rainbow: Providing LGBTQ+ Inclusive Care
presented by Cole Foust, Metro Inclusive Health
• The Experience of LGBTQ Seniors – Same or Different
Speaker: Catherine Blackburn, Esq., owner of Life Plan Law
• Know the Ten Warning Signs
Rosalyn Roker, Ph.D., MA, MBA, Commanding Your Care and
Alzheimer’s Association Community Educator
• Special Guest Speaker
Ed Patterson, National Alzheimer’s Association Early Stage
Attention healthcare professionals!
Note that 3 CEU hours provided for nursing, psychosocial and nursing home administrators at no cost- sponsored by Empath Health. (In part with Area Agency on Aging and Better Living for Seniors)
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa – 2155 Northpointe Pkwy, Lutz, FL 33711
Call 800.272.3900 for more information. There is no cost to attend.