This year the Come OUT St Pete Taste of Grand Central will be a progressive dining experience of 45 minutes stops at several Grand Central restaurants. The dining extravaganza will be held on Thursday, Oct 4th and begins at 6:00 pm at Punky’s Bar & Grill with a easy stroll down Central Ave ending at Community Café. If you don’t wish to walk, parking is available along Central Ave near each of the stops.
1) Punky’s Bar and Grill– Corkscrew Shrimp with Thai Sauce w/Punky’s Pucker cocktail
2) Pom Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria, St. Pete – Yellow Chicken Curry wrap w/fresh veggies, toasted almonds and Cilantro vinaigrette w/Teamosa (specialty tea/sparkling wine)
3) URBAN Comfort – Fried Mac and Cheese balls w/Lazy Leash (lemon/lime/vodka/orange liqueur)
4) The Queens Head – Seared Sea Scallop with cauliflower mash/roasted brussel sprout w/Queen’s Cucumber Rickey (gin/cucumber/elderflower liqueur)
5) Community Cafe – Assorted Pastries, brownies and cupcakes w/Jenkins Juice (specialty coffee or beer cocktail)
Tickets will be $50 per person and include a small plate and a sample size cocktail at each stop. Other drinks are available for purchase. Limited number of tickets will be available so get your tickets before they are sold out. All proceeds benefit Come OUT St Pete.