Make the Coral Gables Visitor Center your First Stop
The Coral Gables Visitor Center is located downtown in the vibrant and historic Coral Gables Museum in a setting that exemplifies the beauty, history and many attractions in Coral Gables.
What you’ll find:
- Helpful brochures, points-of-interest maps, and event information.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff who can assist or direct visitors and guests.
- Interactive touchscreen TV featuring local attractions and historic sites.
- The museum hosts a wide variety of programming for the whole family that includes: exhibitions, collections, educational offerings, lectures, tours, publications and special events.
- The Visitor Center is located at 285 Aragon Avenue , Coral Gables.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed : Easter, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.