The next time you're craving grouper, or a fish feast by the water, skip the seafood restaurant and head to Sloppy Joe's on Treasure Island.
Have a reason to celebrate? Whether you are planning an anniversary dinner for two, a destination wedding or bachelor party for 20, a gala for 200, or a convention for 2,000, we are here to assist with your event planning needs down to every last detail.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly event suppliers, event planners, and hotels contacts to assist you with every phase of your event from planning to production.
Whether you are looking for a few resources, a full on event planning experience, or hand holding throughout the process, we're here to help. Save time and money by allowing us to do the research for you!
CELEBRATE Services: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to CELEBRATE
- Quick event tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
CELEBRATE Personalized Resource List: $200
- Initial phone call to better understand your event needs
- Based on our conversation and the questions you answered, we will provide a personalized list with our recommended event resources (event planners, photographers, balloons companies, florists, restaurants, caterers, etc.).
- List of LGBTQ-friendly (TAG Approved) hotels
- 2 Day Turnaround time
CELEBRATE Personalized Resource List PLUS: $500
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in booking hotel blocks and finding the cheapest rate for your guests
- Personal introductions to caterer, venues, florists, balloon companies, etc.
- Assist in connecting with the perfect event planner for bigger events (200+)
VIP Service: $500 + $100 per hour of added services*
All CELEBRATE items are included. In addition, the following services are offered at an hourly rate:
- Proposal and budget preparation
- Luxury Transportation
- Research and recommend the perfect venue based on specifications
- Join for an in-person tour of venues around region
- Negotiate all vendor proposals and fees
- Theme development
- Be on site for deliveries as needed
- Entertainment and decor ideas and arrangement
- Lighting and tent arrangement
- Manage logistics
- Order event supplies
- Liaison to vendors (caterers, florists, entertainment, servers, bartenders, photographers, rentals, etc)
*Package rates available – Inquire for more info. Note: we may refer out larger events to our corporate partners, however, we will still provide oversight to make sure you are taken care of throughout the process.
On Wednesday — the Transgender Day of Remembrance and Visibility — communities across the nation will come together to pause, reflect, and honor the memory
Finding LGBT event venues can be challenging. In addition to locating a venue with all the right amenities, you also need to find one that