As the hotel gears up for its busiest season of the year, they are willing to do whatever it takes to be sure all guests, the LGBTQ community included, feel comfortable here.
Have a reason to celebrate? Whether you are planning an anniversary dinner for two, a destination wedding or bachelor party for 20, a gala for 200, or a convention for 2,000, we are here to assist with your event planning needs down to every last detail.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly event suppliers, event planners, and hotels contacts to assist you with every phase of your event from planning to production.
Whether you are looking for a few resources, a full on event planning experience, or hand holding throughout the process, we're here to help. Save time and money by allowing us to do the research for you!
CELEBRATE Services: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to CELEBRATE
- Quick event tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
CELEBRATE Personalized Resource List: $200
- Initial phone call to better understand your event needs
- Based on our conversation and the questions you answered, we will provide a personalized list with our recommended event resources (event planners, photographers, balloons companies, florists, restaurants, caterers, etc.).
- List of LGBTQ-friendly (TAG Approved) hotels
- 2 Day Turnaround time
CELEBRATE Personalized Resource List PLUS: $500
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in booking hotel blocks and finding the cheapest rate for your guests
- Personal introductions to caterer, venues, florists, balloon companies, etc.
- Assist in connecting with the perfect event planner for bigger events (200+)
VIP Service: $500 + $100 per hour of added services*
All CELEBRATE items are included. In addition, the following services are offered at an hourly rate:
- Proposal and budget preparation
- Luxury Transportation
- Research and recommend the perfect venue based on specifications
- Join for an in-person tour of venues around region
- Negotiate all vendor proposals and fees
- Theme development
- Be on site for deliveries as needed
- Entertainment and decor ideas and arrangement
- Lighting and tent arrangement
- Manage logistics
- Order event supplies
- Liaison to vendors (caterers, florists, entertainment, servers, bartenders, photographers, rentals, etc)
*Package rates available – Inquire for more info. Note: we may refer out larger events to our corporate partners, however, we will still provide oversight to make sure you are taken care of throughout the process.
Gulfport city council member Paul Ray has some advice on where to find the man of your dreams if you are single this Valentine’s Day. Shop at Walmart.
The holiday season isn't always the "gayest" time of year for LGBTQ people, but my chosen "Gulfport Family" makes me the happiest gay many alive. Here's why!