The next time you're craving grouper, or a fish feast by the water, skip the seafood restaurant and head to Sloppy Joe's on Treasure Island.
Have a reason to celebrate? Whether you are planning an anniversary dinner for two, a destination wedding or bachelor party for 20, a gala for 200, or a convention for 2,000, we are here to assist with your event planning needs down to every last detail.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly event suppliers, event planners, and hotels contacts to assist you with every phase of your event from planning to production.
Whether you are looking for a few resources, a full on event planning experience, or hand holding throughout the process, we're here to help. Save time and money by allowing us to do the research for you!
CELEBRATE Guidance: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to CELEBRATE
- Quick event tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
CELEBRATE Personalized: $100
- Initial 30-Minute phone call to better understand your event needs
- Based on our conversation and the questions you answered, we will provide a personalized list with our recommended event resources (event planners, photographers, balloons companies, florists, restaurants, caterers, etc.).
- List of LGBTQ-friendly (TAG Approved) hotels
- 2 Day Turnaround time
CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS: $300
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in booking hotel blocks and finding the cheapest rate for your guests
- Personal introductions to caterer, venues, florists, balloon companies, etc.
- Assist in connecting with the perfect event planner
Learn about the top tips for having an amicable divorce in St. Pete. Hire an experienced mediator to smoothly resolve your divorce
Learn how to throw the most epic and fabulous joint Key West bachelor party for you and your man. What resorts to pick and where to go. Click here now!