The next time you're craving grouper, or a fish feast by the water, skip the seafood restaurant and head to Sloppy Joe's on Treasure Island.
Have a reason to celebrate? Whether you are planning an anniversary dinner for two, a destination wedding or bachelor party for 20, a gala for 200, or a convention for 2,000, we are here to assist with your event planning needs down to every last detail.
OUTCOST has a network of LGTBQ-friendly event suppliers, event planners, and hotels contacts to assist you with every phase of your event from planning to production.
Whether you are looking for a few resources, a full on event planning experience, or hand holding throughout the process, we're here to help. Save time and money by allowing us to do the research for you!
CELEBRATE Guidance: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to CELEBRATE
- Quick event tips
- Access to online articles and resources
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15
CELEBRATE Personalized: $100
- Initial 30-Minute phone call to better understand your event needs
- Based on our conversation and the questions you answered, we will provide a personalized list with our recommended event resources (event planners, photographers, balloons companies, florists, restaurants, caterers, etc.).
- List of LGBTQ-friendly (TAG Approved) hotels
- 2 Day Turnaround time
CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS: $300
Everything from CELEBRATE Personalized PLUS:
- Assist in booking hotel blocks and finding the cheapest rate for your guests
- Personal introductions to caterer, venues, florists, balloon companies, etc.
- Assist in connecting with the perfect event planner
If you're still undecided on where to go or what to do this New Year's Eve, we've compiled a list of our favorite cities and events to help you ring in the New Year.