As a certified Integral Master Coach™, photographer, artist, and 15 years as a licensed psychotherapist, Carla Royal has spent decades learning to see from different perspectives.
“I struggled for many years with alcohol, anxiety, depression, and an unhappiness I couldn’t quite shake even when things were going well,” says Royal.
Learning to see from new perspectives transformed her life and her art. She now helps others to do the same.
“I can help my clients see the perspectives they hold dear that limit them. By doing so, clients can then reconnect with their own wisdom, which will guide them to new ways of thinking that will serve them and open them to the fullness and joy they desire.”
Carla offers a no cost, no obligation exploratory session (Face to face, phone, Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime).
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you at a crossroads in your career, business, or health and are spinning a bit, unable to get traction to make your next move?
- Have you had an unexpected circumstance in your life that has knocked the wind out of you?
- Do you awaken in the middle of the night worried about what happened yesterday or what might happen tomorrow?
- Do you realize that the beliefs you’ve held dear all your life are no longer serving you and yet you feel guilty or confused letting them go and embracing something more inclusive and freeing?
- Do you push yourself too hard but you don’t know how to slow down and enjoy life?
- Do you have difficulty overcoming that pesky critic on your shoulder that tends to bring you down?
- Do you want to break through your creative blocks and go more deeply into your passion?
- Do you have dreams and aspirations but can’t find the time, clarity, or courage to follow them?
- Do you sense the currents of change in the world at large, and you want to respond to those currents, perhaps even positively affect them?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above and are ready to experience more joy, ease, vibrancy, and creativity, contact Carla today to set up your free session.
Carla lives in beautiful Dunedin, Fl with her partner and Pedro, their jackahuahua. She works both locally and globally.
To learn more about Carla, click here.