Looking for a When Harry Met Sally Food experience in the St Petersburg region? Then look no further than the Don Cesar’s Maritana Grille.
Craving the sun, water, and beauty of Florida? Looking for an LGBT-friendly hotel, gay nightlife, or activities to meet new friends? Planning a romantic getaway, friend food trip, or arts and culture-packed getaway? Let OUTCOAST help you plan your dream vacation to Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Whether you are looking for basic information about the Gulf Coast Region, or interested in a VIP concierge experience, OUTCOAST offers four options to meet the basic to complex needs of our travelers. For a list of all services we offer, click here.
Resource Services: FREE
- 15 Minute phone chat to answer basic questions on where to go and what to do
- Advice on LGBT-friendly places to visit
- Advice on family-friendly destinations
- Quick travel tips
- Access to online travel articles, events, and services
- $25 per 15 minutes after initial 15.
Itinerary: $50 per day
- Customized Daily Travel Itinerary
- Unlimited email/chat with travel concierge
- Up to 2 rounds of trip revisions
- List of resources to book recommended activities and reservations
- Assistance with hotel booking
- 20 minute Phone call review
- 7 Day Turnaround time
Itinerary PLUS: $100 per day
All Itinerary items are included PLUS the following
- Reservation assistance
- Activity Reservations
- Assistance with transportation booking
- 2 Additional Revisions
- 30 Minute Phone call review
VIP Service: $100/day + $100 per hour of added services*
All Itinerary PLUS items are included. In addition, the following services are offered at an hourly rate:
- Airport Meet n Greet
- Meet Upon Arrival to Hotel
- Book Limo Service to and from activities
- Help with Shopping
- Accompany to activity, event, doctor, etc.
- Charter a yacht, helicopter, etc.
- 24h information support
- Make telephone calls
- Find contacts
- Buy and deliver gift baskets, flowers, chocolate, champagne, etc
- Stock refrigerator
- Private Tours
*Day Package rates available – Inquire for more info
Tuesdays are special in Gulfport. Every Tuesday year round the Historic Waterfront District plays host to the popular Fresh Market. There are usually at least